What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, May 6, 2011

How to cope...

With absolutely no time for myself, it seem quite difficult finding just that, TIME... I love reading books so very much, especially finding new authors, but I am discovering that I don't seem to have any time to write my own books.

All in all, this has been a sad discovery. I'm currently working 2 jobs, trying to make ends meet as best I know how. While doing just that, I am still working toward finding the time to push the readership and sales of my first novel, The Blood Moon of Winter.

I have two current works in progress.The first is Book 2 in The Land of Makayra series, Beyond the Known Horizon. The second is a short story entitled The Mind Entangled. Both start out strong and I really can't wait to see them completed. I'm excited to see how they grow and to find out what will happen as the word count of each work expands. The only problem that I'm having right at the moment is finding the time to actually work on them.

I'm hoping that things will settle down a bit in my life so that I can get back to working on what I love instead of just working! In the meantime, I have chosen to slow down on the reviewing of other authors and focus more on my own authorship for awhile. Yes, reviews will still go up and posts will be regular. I just intend to cut my reading time in half and take the other half of that time for writing.

My initial intention was to complete The Mind Entangled and have it published by the end of this month. That is still my greatest hope! I will get back to work on it today and hopefully will find some spare time to complete it in the next few days. It is over halfway done. I will push forward and make it happen!

Watch for updates on my progress and maybe, just maybe, I'll host another giveaway soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment