What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guest Post for the Reading

Today I was invited to be a guest poster over on The World of the Blue Bells Trilogy. The theme for the blog is Alternate Realities so I thought I would stick with that and have a little fun. Here is a brief excerpt of the post I made.

I have always been intrigued by the thought of there being something better, something else, outside of what I knew and loved. Growing up as a writer, I found that I’d write what I knew, unicorns and dragons, things from fairytales told to me by my mother. Never once had I learned of different worlds that existed alongside ours, yet on a different plane. Another world is not what I mean, as I’m sure most already know. These worlds are happening right here and right now, yet we can’t see them. They are the present, past and future, yet we may never know they are there.

Drop by and check it out! Also, The Blood Moon of Winter is only $.99 right now for the ebook so make sure to grab a copy while it last. The print copies are in so feel free to order your signed copy today!

© Courtney Conant, 2010-11. All Rights Reserved.
The Mind Entangled The Blood Moon of Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment