What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Saints Astray - Revisited

After two weeks and hundreds of entries, folks have anxiously been awaiting the news of who would be receiving that signed book from Jacqueline Carey. Well, wait no more! A winner has been chosen.

David from Lansing, Michigan is the lucky man, selected at random, to get a copy of Saints Astray.
I'm so grateful that Miss Carey was willing to let me host this giveaway for her and only wish her the greatest success on her latest book.

On a fantastic side note, DarkCon is less than two months away. Jacqueline Carey is the Guest Author of Honor and I get to spend four whole days working side by side with her as her personal liaison. I couldn't be more excited for this oportunity. Talk about an honor!


© Courtney Conant, 2010-11. All Rights Reserved.
 The Mind Entangled The Blood Moon of Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment