What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ahh... Vacation!

So for the last week or so, I've been MIA. I've had a few things going on that have kept me offline. The first was that my company blocked the internet from letting employees get on any social media. This means no Twitter, Facebook, or even my blog. I can't even blog on lunch!

The second thing to occur was my 30th birthday! I ws busy plotting and planning a fabulous day/week...

And lastly, some amazing friends flew halfway around the world just to celebrate that day with me. We partied like rockstars and had a blast doing it. We ate Mexican food, played pool, shopped, drove to the Grand Canyon and finished up in Vegas!

It's been an amazing time but I must return to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment