What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, April 29, 2011

Reunion by Jeff Bennington

ReunionReunion by Jeff Bennington

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Purchase Reunion here

While making my way through this ARC that I received from Jeff Bennington, I found myself entranced. It was the first book that I read on my Kindle (an entirely new experience for me) and I couldn't put it down. I have to say that this was an excellent book and worth the read.

Bennington really grabs the reader with this supernatural tale, dragging them kicking and screaming the whole way. Now keep in mind, this is not a horror novel but it does have many horrific aspects to it. He brings you into the lives of survivors of great tragedy and throws in a paranormal twist.




There are a lot of different characters to follow, each learning to deal in their own way. This is a very complex story, yet it is so well written, making it easy to follow. Bennington has a brilliant imagination that will mesmerize even the most picky reader...

No comments:

Post a Comment