What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett

Carpe Jugulum (Discworld, #23)Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is no better way to pass the day than by reading (or listening as the case is here) to a novel that makes you laugh out loud from the shear silliness of it all. I've been in love with Terry Pratchett's novels for some time now and can never seem to get enough!

His creative mind and the puns he uses will keep any reader turning the pages. Carpe Jugulum - Go for the Throat!

On a side note, Nigel Planer is my absolute favorite narrator, when it comes to audiobooks. He's very animated and seems capable of really making me want to press play!

No comments:

Post a Comment