What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Mind Entangled - Part One: The Discovery

The Mind Entangled - Part One: The DiscoveryThe Mind Entangled - Part One: The Discovery by Courtney Conant

That's right folks! Time for another shameless plug...

The first in the short series, The Mind Entangled, is officially up and available as an ebook on Smashwords for all to read. What could be better than that, you ask?  IT'S FREE!! That's right. Part One: The Discovery is 100% free for all my readers to enjoy.

Now if you enjoy it as much as I hope you will, be sure to rate it, review it, tell your friends... And check out The Blood Moon of Winter, my debut novel, while there!

Get The Mind Entangled - Part One: The Discovery here...

Get The Blood Moon of Winter here...



No comments:

Post a Comment