What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Hat Full of Sky (Tiffany Aching, #2) by Terry Pratchett

A Hat Full of Sky (Tiffany Aching, #2) (Discworld, #32)A Hat Full of Sky (Tiffany Aching, #2) by Terry Pratchett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The joys of returning to Terry Pratchett are inumerable. It never fails to get me chuckling aloud, causing strange looks to be directed at me. Pratchett has such a way with words, quite the amazing imagination.

While many authors, that write in a pun-filled style led by sarcasm, lose the swing of things very early (or the reader gets bored because the style gets old), Pratchett seems to keep going strong. This is book 32 and his style is still going strong, keeping me very interested!

One of my favorite parts of this book was the fact that you get to see Mistress Weatherwax as an actual human, showing respect to another for the first time. To make things better, she was actually kind and helpful. I guess even grumpy old ladies aren't always grumpy...



No comments:

Post a Comment