What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, September 23, 2011

Writing What Counts

So I know I said I would do my best to write every day this week and I really have. I may not have added any words to my manuscript yesterday but I did change some. I took the time to read over all that I had done over the last few weeks to see how well it flows since it is being added into an already complete book.

After reading it through, I have to say that I'm very happy with the results and I do believe that my readers will be too! I've put a lot of time and effort forth into this book, so much heart. I really love all of the past feedback that I've received from my readers and I'm putting it to good use.

I'm thinking that December will make for a great release of the revamped novel, The Blood Moon of Winter. Now I need to find better ways to promote it and get some attention coming in since I'm setting myself a goal of November 30th to finish Beyond the Known Horizon, Book 2 in the Land of Makayra series.

There is so much work ahead of me but I'm trucking along and trying to find time to read and keep my mind fresh as well. Of course, I've been working so much lately, it seems hard to find time for much of anything...



No comments:

Post a Comment