What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, June 24, 2011

Behind on my reading...

That's my Sammich!
I have been a bit remiss lately on my reading and blogging, but most of all... my writing! I've been working so much and also just adopted a new puppy. He has been keeping me up at night and making it difficult to concentrate. His name is Sammich (yes, slang for Sandwich) and he is 2 1/2 months old. He super cute and sweet and I'm staying busy with training him.

I have received a lot of review requests lately and have agreed to most. I'm very excited at the thought of finding reading time again. I'm also working on an editing project for a friend. XchylerConn has sent me part 2 of her Keizara series and I can't wait for everyone else to read it as well. I'd share the cover image here but I do not know what it will be yet. (I think she is keeping it secret for now...)

Below are a few of the books that I've received that reviews will be coming shortly. Click the covers and check them out for yourselves!


The One Percenters
The One Percenters
The Watchman of Ephraim
Watchman of Ephraim
Die For Me
Die For Me
Touch
Touch
Everyone But You
Everyone But You
Xenofreak Nation
Xenofreak Nation Book 1
The Gossamer Sphere
Gossamer Sphere
Quest of the Demon
Quest of the Demon










No comments:

Post a Comment