What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My apologies...

I just want to say that I'm sorry to anyone that came to my blog today expecting to see a review. There were some technical difficulties and the review is gone. I promise to make it up to my readers. I promise!!

So how about some comic strips about books and writing?

I never realized until recently how much my Kindle really is like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  I almost want to get a custom skin made for it that says 'Don't Panic' on it...



Haiku anyone? How about an apology for the missing review... 

Something is missing.
Bone Dressings review is gone.
I'm sorry, readers...


And while I hope this isn't the case, I know anything is really possible. Please say it isn't so... If you follow my blog, Tell me what you like or dislike about it. Give me some feedback and help me to improve!



No comments:

Post a Comment