What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And it's time...

To hijack my own blog for a little shameless self-promotion!

So Goodreads is running a vote for the Best Books of 2011. A friend nominated my novel, The Blood Moon of Winter, for this list. There are no prizes or anything like that. It's just a bit of notoriety that all writers love to have. So drop in and vote, add your favorites to the list, maybe find a new author while your at it!

And don't forget who sent you there!  (hint... hint...)

Goodreads Best Books of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment