What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, March 18, 2011

Jump by Jen Wylie

JumpJump by Jen Wylie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Purchase Jump here.

I love how this short opens and closes on the same note. I remember my mother always using the same line, "Would you jump off a bridge..."

This is a fun tale, referencing all the cliches that are typical in your standard horror or fantasy story. It gave me a chuckle, as I made my way through it.

Simply put, reading this short story made for a great way to pass my time and I'm glad that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment