What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How to Cat Proof Your Computer

I'm sure that's exactly what they look like when I sleep...
Lately I've been having a lot of issues with my kitties sneaking up on my desk in the middle of the night and playing games while I sleep. I think they are messing around with my manuscript and deleting things, making it shorter. This must be the main reason why I'm nowhere near done yet...

I decided to search for ways to deter them from doing this and I came across this 'How To'...

Find out How to Cat Proof Your Computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment