What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3)The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With so many characters, it was a bit more difficult to follow than the first two in the series. There were also many side stories to try and follow and keep straight. However, it didn't matter how many characters or stories there were, the book was great!

As a computer nerd, I found a bit of the information provided to be false. I was able to overlook it though, knowing it was only a tale and that there is such a thing as too much information. That being said, Lisbeth truly is a unique character and a phenomenal hacker. Larsson really did his research quite well.

Larsson tied up almost every loose end in this final piece of the trilogy. The only bit I'm left wondering about is this; where is the twin sister? That is one piece of information that was never answered and I fear we will never know...

Kudos to Stieg Larsson for creating such an amazing series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment