What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Dance with Dragons - Release Announced!

After YEARS of delay upon delay, it seems that the time has finally come for the release of A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin!!!! I've been a fan of this series for a very long time and have been beating my head on a wall, waiting for the next book.

It's set to be released July 12th of this year, YES that is 2011. That's only a mere 5 years after it was supposed to be released. Of course, his fans are all excited yet skeptical, seeing as how release dates have been announced several times in the past.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the date is a true one so that he can move on the the NEXT book in the series, The Winds of Winter...

Ice and Fire Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment