What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Work in Progress

As my readers know, I'm supposed to be working on the sequel to The Blood Moon of Winter. I did start it and and get a decent chunk of it done too. But today, I got sidetracked...

I opened it up to start writing and my fingers changed course. All of a sudden, I was writing a completely different story, one that had nothing to do with Lilyana or Makayra. After filling 2 pages, I have decided to keep with it for a bit and see where it goes.

As always, I write by the seat of my pants. I have no idea what it is about, who the characters are, or even what genre it is. So far it is a pretty good beginning though! I don't know how long it will be. It could be a short story or it might turn into a full length novel. I won't know until further into it. I have to go with my gut on this one though.

I hope that my readers don't get too disappointed. They might like this piece just as much as the last!

AND... Don't worry readers. I absolutely promise that I will get back to Beyond the Known Horizon very shortly. I've officially dedicated time each day to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment