What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Socks for Japan - UPDATE

I know this is supposed to be a review blog and I'll get back to my reviews shortly.
As have mentioned a couple of times in the past week or so about gathering socks to donate to a local organization in Japan. My company is helping me in this endeavor as well. I'm happy to make note that over the last two days, I've collected over 90 pairs of socks and the number is growing each day. I hope to gather several hundred pairs by the 8th which is when I am shipping them out.

Collection so far...
Japan and its entire culture is in dire need of any help that they can get at this moment. As soon as it seems their situation will begin to improve, something else happens and it continues to spiral downhill. Show your support in any way that you can, be it with a kind word or a donation.

Please visit the site, Socks for Japan, and show your support as well! It's much needed and greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment