What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2)The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What a tale and what a continuation of the first book!

I must say that the start of the book was so confusing. By the time I was almost finished reading, I had completely forgotten about the beginning. It wasn't until I started the 3rd that I realized what the beginning of the 2nd book was referring to. I didn't like that at all but was able to forgive the author because the rest of the book was so great.

Following Salander along another trek of mysterious ordeals, as well as more insight into her past, completely engulfed me as a reader. I was so engrossed in this novel that I forgot to work on my own!

Lisbeth's story is so much more indepth and continues to grow more troublesome throughout this book. I went crazy just waiting to find out what 'all the evil' was and so will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment