What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, March 18, 2011

Socks and Words...

I'm trying to encourage fellow authors to donate a few words or some socks for the victims of the most recent tragedy in Japan. Both words and socks are quite comforting and appreciated in such terrible times.

Firefly「ホタル」: Japan Tsunami Tribute
To add words to the collaboration, please contact me at cc@courtneyconant.com.

To donate socks, follow the link http://jasonkelly.com/helpjapan/ to find all the information necessary.

Thanks for helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment