What I'm Currently Reading...

Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1)Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I started reading these books when I was a kid but never really got into them. Time to give them another shot!



Death du Jour (Temperance Brennan, #2)Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Dragons Saga: Legend of the Oceina Dragon by J.F. Jenkins

The Dragons Saga: Legend of the Oceina DragonThe Dragons Saga: Legend of the Oceina Dragon by J.F. Jenkins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Purchase Legend of the Oceina Dragon here.

I was a bit worried at the start of the book, as I found myself confused right off the bat. Thankfully by the time I hit chapter three (short chapters) everything fell into place and I was off and running.

Jenkins is very creative with building her own view of dragons. The four dragon races that represent the elements have qualities and characteristics that most people could only dream of.

Her characters show great potential for growth which is necessary for a good series. It was a novel worth reading. All in all, it's a series that I look forward to reading more of.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy it and am now waiting for the next in the series. Thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete